Naturally, these types of activities fall into a number of different categories. Key differentiators include:
- Does the activity require creation of content or creation + analysis?
- Do participants need to learn or use an unfamiliar tool for the activity?
- Does the activity require mastery of a new learning concept?
- How much time does the activity require for completion?
- Is the activity complex or simple?
Here are a couple of examples of Daily Try activities that I have completed.
You can create your Daily Try as a blog post and provide a link inside a #NTPoC tweet or as part of a comment below.